Perhaps it would be better to let sleeping memes lie, but I’m going to pick up on my friend blaugustine’s Where I slept in 2008.
- at home, the vast majority of nights
- my sister’s house in Brawley, California
- Ramada Inn, downtown San Diego, California (after visiting my family)
- AmeriHost Inn, Sun Prairie, Wisconsin (at a press check for UU World at Royle Printing)
- Embassy Suites, Fort Lauderdale, Florida (UUA General Assembly)
- Newton, Massachusetts (housesitting for most of July and August)
- Bromo Ivory’s house in Rochester, New York (on my way to CaleCon)
- CaleCon at Stone Willow Inn, Saint Mary’s, Ontario
- EconoLodge, Fultonville, New York (on the way home from CaleCon)
I really didn’t think the list would be so long. I forgot about staying in San Diego and the press check trip until I started writing this post. I guess I haven’t been such a homebody after all.