I just found the whole Friday Five bit.
1. How many TVs do you have in your home?
There are either one or two, but I don’t own them. I do own a TV, which is stored in a friend’s basement.
2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week?
The average would have to be very close to none for the last year.
3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children?
I haven’t watched children’s television for years, but I remember some of it as being of value. I do feel that much of the TV I do happen to see isn’t good for children.
4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you’re heartbroken?
Right now, none. Previously, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine would top the list.
5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line-up look like?
Star Trek reruns (all the series); My Mother the Car; Knitting with _fill in the blank with a great knitter_; Will and Grace