I just found the whole Friday Five bit.
1. How many TVs do you have in your home?
There are either one or two, but I don’t own them. I do own a TV, which is stored in a friend’s basement.
2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week?
The average would have to be very close to none for the last year.
3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children?
I haven’t watched children’s television for years, but I remember some of it as being of value. I do feel that much of the TV I do happen to see isn’t good for children.
4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you’re heartbroken?
Right now, none. Previously, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine would top the list.
5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line‐up look like?
Star Trek reruns (all the series); My Mother the Car; Knitting with _fill in the blank with a great knitter_; Will and Grace